Saturday 22 July 2017

Barney Banana Icy Poles


I don't know about you, but, I love the old Barney Banana Icy Poles from my childhood.  They were fantastic and unlike others they were made with REAL bananas not flavouring.  These went down a treat with the Crash Test Dummies, they finished this batch and I missed the photo op of the finished product.  * I finally got a picture of the finished product and how appropriate that Stewie looks like he's about to eat it!

They are quick and easy to make and if you do them last thing at night while they kids are asleep and then surprise them the next day with a treat!  Or hide them for yourself 😍


These are my $1.50 yes you read that correctly! Ice Pole moulds I got from Kmart.

2 large bananas, pureed
400 ml cream, lightly whipped
1 tablespoon caster sugar


Puree the bananas with your stick blender.


Lightly whip the cream and sugar with your stick blender you still want it to be pouring consistency.


Mix the cream and banana together.


Pour into your moulds.


Stick in the sticks.  Freeze overnight or for 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment